We Have Reopened!
These past weeks and months of dealing with the coronavirus pandemic have been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we greatly appreciate your understanding while we kept our office procedures limited to emergency care to help control the spread of COVID-19.
We are happy to say that we have reopened our office for normal patient treatment and services, with some noticeable changes that help us to combat viral spread. Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are only opening up our services having carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Rest assured, we are also continuing to seek out and follow every guideline put forth by the CDC, the ADA, the Wisconsin Dental Association, along with local health authorities.
The measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Each of our staff members will have temperatures checked upon arrival at the office each day. Any staff member showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will not be allowed to work.
- Patients will be screened before entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients are encouraged to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time.
- Whenever possibly, only patients will be allowed entry into the office. Those accompanying patients to the office will be asked to remain outside or in their cars.
- Commonly handled items in the waiting room (magazines, remote controls, children’s toys) have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office, and patients will be asked to use it upon their arrival.
- Waiting room surfaces will continue to be thoroughly sanitized daily.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be enforced within the waiting room.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be completely sterilized before each patient is seated; and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Our team will strictly follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, ADA, and WDA in regard to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- During patient care, face shields will be worn by everyone and thoroughly sanitized between patients.
- All dental health professionals – dentists, hygienists, and dental assistants – will be wearing approved N95 respirators in addition to their normal surgical masks.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant at the close of each appointment.
Please be aware that we are proceeding with an abundance of caution. We want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak: We have solutions to help keep dental care affordable for you and your family.
If you have any questions or to set up an appointment, please call at (608) 788-6939 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
-Dr. Giannelli and the Neighborhood Smiles Dental Team
CARE FOR THE
At Neighborhood Smiles in La Crosse, we believe the best dental treatment is no dental treatment. However, if you do need dental work, we believe in comprehensive care and flexible payment plans to help get you the care you deserve.
$99 New Patient Special*
New patients welcomed with open arms…and a SMILE!
*Includes exam, x-rays & cleaning in absence of gum disease or decay.
Uncomfortable with wire braces? Schedule an appointment to show off your bright smile with ClearCorrect®.
As the #1 tooth restoration option, dental implants are the ideal tooth replacement solution for bringing back your smile.
Don\’t panic. Give us a call and we’ll get you into the office, on same day.
At Neighborhood Smiles in La Crosse, we’re proud to be able to provide all your family’s dental needs under one roof.
Your Trusted Family Dentist
At Neighborhood Smiles, we understand your family’s health and happiness is your top priority – it’s ours too. We promise to provide the level of clinical excellence you expect from a healthcare provider, and the compassionate care you expect from a friend. What sets our practice apart is our warm and comfortable atmosphere, and our wonderful team that genuinely cares about the health and wellbeing of each and every member of our dental family.
We are always welcoming new patients of all ages to our family dental practice, and we welcome every smile in your family to experience the difference of a dentist that truly cares. We also understand how difficult it can be to get every member of your family in for their regular dental visits, that’s why we do everything we can to make convenience a top priority. We’re happy to offer convenient office hours, family appointment blocks, emergency care, and flexible financing options to help you and your family get the care you deserve without the hassle.
Give your family the care they deserve!
Take the first step and schedule your first visit today!