The Clear Alternative to Braces
Did you know that, when it comes to wearing metal braces, an overwhelming 92% of teens feel it would keep them from fitting in with their peers? It’s no secret that crooked teeth can have a huge impact on not only your appearance but your confidence and self-esteem. And traditional metal braces only add insult to injury. That’s why Dr. Karen Spitzer and Dr. Herb Salisbury at Neighborhood Smiles are proud to be among a small handful of certified ClearCorrect ® providers in La Crosse.
Set up a consultation with your La Crosse dentist today to find out if ClearCorrect® is right for you, and take the first step toward a straighter, more confident smile!
How does ClearCorrect® work?
Rather than unsightly and uncomfortable metal brackets and wires, ClearCorrect® uses a series of custom clear aligner trays to apply pressure and gently shift teeth into their desired position.
- First you will come in for a comprehensive consultation with your La Crosse ClearCorrect® dentist. We will discuss your treatment plan including your goals, budget, and ideal timeline.
- We will take impressions which will be sent off to the ClearCorrect® lab to have your custom aligners created.
- Once treatment is started, you will return to Neighborhood Smiles every few weeks as advised by Dr. Spitzer or Dr. Salisbury for your new set of aligners until treatment is complete.
The best part about ClearCorrect® is that it allows your natural smile to shine all the way through treatment! While your aligner trays are removable – so you can take them out when you eat and when you brush and floss – they should otherwise be worn at all times to maximize results in the least amount of time.
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits in straightening your teeth with ClearCorrect® versus traditional metal braces.
- Enjoy all your favorite foods
- Remove the appliance when you want
- Virtually invisible teeth straightening
- Maintain oral hygiene & periodontal health
- Smooth, comfortable plastic won’t irritate cheeks & gums
- Office visits only every 4-6 weeks
- Treats a wide variety of cases including crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbit